Best Pink Floyd recording CD or LP

What is your favorite recording of Pink Floyd?
Mine are as follows:
MFSL: Dark Side of the Moon
MFSL: The Wall
5.1 New Release (SACD) of DSOTM
mattcone
I have a number of different pressings of Pink Floyd LPs, almost no CDs. The best sounding copies I have found were the box set that came out of Holland about ten years ago. They are better than the original harvest releases, or the MFSL versions. I still have the MFSL DSOTM but it doesn't get much platter time. I got rid of all my UHQRs, they were not worth the cost.

Until I got the box set I never heard a good sounding copy of Animals,which is probably my favorite LP by Pink Floyd. I had several pressings and most of them sounded, from poor to bad.

If you can find the box set, buy it! I liked mine so much I bought another sealed set for when the first has too many miles on them.
I also have the original UK Harvest vinyl pressing of "Ummagumma" since it was released and agree with Slipknot1 that it is quite good. If one is a Pink Floyd fan then see if you can add this baby to your collection as you will most assuredly find it worthy.
Agaffer,
The box set Uppermidfi is referring to contains 10 or so LPs and if I am not mistaken was called "Welcome To The Machine" or something like that. It was released 10 or 15 years ago. The box was black and the front had one of the characters (man in the bowler hat)from "WYWH", standing on a sand dune... Uppermidfi, jump in here if I am off the mark.
Oh, now I know what you're talking about. Not "Welcome to the Machine", it was called "First XI" and had all their albums up to "The Wall". Didn't realize it was from Holland. Don't remember the sound being all that good but, my record player at the time was pretty low fi.