Best Pink Floyd recording CD or LP

What is your favorite recording of Pink Floyd?
Mine are as follows:
MFSL: Dark Side of the Moon
MFSL: The Wall
5.1 New Release (SACD) of DSOTM
mattcone
Agaffer,
The box set Uppermidfi is referring to contains 10 or so LPs and if I am not mistaken was called "Welcome To The Machine" or something like that. It was released 10 or 15 years ago. The box was black and the front had one of the characters (man in the bowler hat)from "WYWH", standing on a sand dune... Uppermidfi, jump in here if I am off the mark.
Oh, now I know what you're talking about. Not "Welcome to the Machine", it was called "First XI" and had all their albums up to "The Wall". Didn't realize it was from Holland. Don't remember the sound being all that good but, my record player at the time was pretty low fi.
Agaffer,
I know the one you are thinking of. 11 LPs, black cover, green EKG trace going across the front ala DSOTM. That's not the one I was thinking of. I'll look into it some more and see what i can find.
I have orginal UK import Harvest vinyl copies of both Meddle and Atom Heart Mother and Meddle is simply amazing sonically and musically. Atom is also better than the remastered CD. It's the spatial quality to Meddle during the heavy beat section with Dave's soaring guitar that makes it special.