Movies that featured High End equipment

Hi
I was wondering what movies featured high end audio equipment.The ones i can recall are:9 1/2 weeks,Wall Street and some old Sandra Bullock movie about monkeys and some magic potion (they had Krell system in it).

That's about it.Anyone can add something to it?Thanks
overhang
I happened to tune in for a minute to a new show called "Kings of Something or other". They were planning to kidnap or rob Mick Jagger. They did a brief excerpt from one of those "Let's see Mick's crib" shows and Mick was showing off his home theater. He has the new Linn whatever's--the big 20K jobs. Sorry for the lack of specificity--the TV was only on for a second while I was trying to figure out what album I was going to play...
Any Russ Meyer flick! ;^)

(Actually, "Mondo Topless" does feature a variety of great 60's transistor radios in closeup, not high end but way cool.)

A Clockwork Orange: Dlh1948 beat me to it -- the inclusion of a piece of esoteric audio equipment makes a memorable aesthetic impact here.
In "Nine 1/2 Weeks" in between playing with Kim Basinger, Mickey Rourke played a Nakamichi RX-505 cassette deck. "Lost in Space" used the Bowers & Wilkins Nautilus Blueroom Minipods.
Friends also had, a little later in the show, a pair of Blue Room mini pods.

High Fidelity used an NAD cd player and also a pair of Klipsch bookshelfs in the store.