Movies that featured High End equipment

Hi
I was wondering what movies featured high end audio equipment.The ones i can recall are:9 1/2 weeks,Wall Street and some old Sandra Bullock movie about monkeys and some magic potion (they had Krell system in it).

That's about it.Anyone can add something to it?Thanks
overhang
The Italian Job:
Lyle: I'm getting a NAD T770 digital decoder with 70-watt amps and Burr-Brown DACs.
Left Ear: [confused] Yeah...
Lyle: It's a big stereo. Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off!
Handsome Rob: Now you're talking!
They were Martin Logans, and they showed the stereo while the credits ran. It was in a small window though. They better have an spl of like 150 to blow womens clothes off with only 70 watts though!

Also: "Ordinary People" where they try to sell a guy a huge stereo that he doesn't need. Funny.
The Departed. A whole rack of Mac. For a cop that could not afford it. Great movie.
I'd be willing to bet that KRK studio monitors were in Juno and not B&W's. They are WAY more prevalent than B&W's in studios and they have bright yellow drivers.
Synth -- I would have to go back and look, but the style of enclosure didn't look like KRK speakers. Also, the yellow that KRK uses is a little more "sunflower" than the B&W "light mustard."

Also, I would peg B&W for product placement in a feature film before KRK, even though it would be more realistic for the character, small-time composer, to be using KRK's.

Cheers!