The best hifi magazine?

Which hifi magazine do you think is the best in the world?
audioangel
I read them all and Hifi+ is the best IMO. Although "Haute Fidelite" (from France) is excellent as well. The worst IMO is TAS.

Arthur
I love reading HIFI+. HIFI+ has a way of making me feel good. It’s the best. Lately while reading TAS and Stereophile I find myself getting irritated… with myself… because they’re using words I can't even guess at what they mean. I’ve even resorted to asking my wife what the heck “that” word means… and even she doesn’t know what they mean… and she knows everything... about everything.
UHF has the best overall concept IMHO. They use the same reference system and only replace one component (the one they're reviewing). Every review is done by the same trio of reviewers and they use both measurements and honest feedback.

The knock I have against UHF and a big reason why I dropped my subscription was their inability to review mainstream products that weren't SimAudio, Linn and Totem. I remember one year they must have reviewed 5 products from Copland while everybody else in the industry was reviewing 'hot' pieces from Anthony Gallo and Naim. I quickly grew tired of the same manufactures getting the reviews...SimAudio, Linn, Copland, SimAudio, Copland, Linn... it was a vicious cycle. I do believe however they use the best approach to reviewing a product.
Chazro is right - the old TAS's were great, but Art Dudley's Listener was by far the best magazine. I also liked HiFi Heretic and the smaller sized TAS and Stereophiles.
HiFi+...I guess. While we're on the subject: I understand that we should read audio mags for the reviews of the SOUND of components, but has anyone noticed that the pictures in Stereophile are lowsy? At least HiFi+ has great pictures so you can see the beauty of components. Stereophile (and TAS IMO), like to show extreme close ups.
Very anyoing.