Which components are "stupid good"?

Which components, known to be outstanding in their category, have a performance to price differential such that they can truly be called "stupid good?"
pmboyd
The Sangeon hdt-1 HD radio at under $200 is a steal ,buy the Marnum Dynalabs whip antenna for $100 and you have a killer setup ,just remember to use a decent power cord , and at least a $100 set of interconnects.
15" Tannoy Gold's in an appropriate cabinet is the best deal I can think of.
Mastersound's Integrateds are also pretty hard to beat for the price.
I know this will be dismissed by most as bunk because most super budget wonderfinds are usually a load. To me, the Play Station 1, as hyped in some circles, does actually sound very good. I'm not saying it knocks off mega-buck sources, I certainly have nothing like that to compare it to. But for $15 off CL this thing goes way past "stupid good", on the price/perf ratio, it's insane good!
Another bit of blasphemy, I suggest anyone with high efficiency speakers should have a t-amp for back-up. My PS1 cdp, XLO VDO cables, Hlly Tamp-20 amp, "white lightning moonshine" speaker cables, and Klipsch Forte II speakers comprise an incredibly enjoyable budget system. Did I say budget? Total outlay so far: $430!
Ultimate system that does everything right? No. Ultimately cheap and very enjoyable? Yes! Plays loud and will hit the bottom note on "Cosmic Hippo"! Super has been super fun!