Wattgate 381 outlet:any comments from the owners?

Hello
I am thinking of getting this outlet for my system.How big should i expect improvements if i am going up from PS Audio power port?Thanks a lot for your comments.
overhang
How big is your imagination?

There are improvements and there are wastes of money. Power cords are a similiar waste in my less than humble opinion. I only pay for what I can hear. I can hear very very minor differences with the power cords, but none with the Wattgate wallet erasers.

loontoon
this is a far smaller improvement than you will find from good power cords, dedicated circuits, isolation and even cleaning your connectors. I will be a larger gain if it is the last of a series of tweaks listed above. If your just starting a good Hubble, or Alberts Cryo Hubbles, or Acme silver are all good choices. I have tried these and PS Audio and ... I found the Wattgate to surpass them all, but not as a starting point.

sorry Loontoon to hear you have not found a system to show off the benifit of power, but hopefully with an open mind...

JD
Overhang

In my opinion you will not experience any sonic improvement by replacing your PS Audio power port with a Wattgate 381. As far as power cords go the only sonic improvemet I can honestly say I heard was when I replaced the stock power cord on my SCD-1 with a PS Audio statement extreme.