Which "tweeks" are more important

I'm satisfied with my electronics,cables and power cords. But I am thinking about fine tuning my system.I dont know which to do first.
Surge protection/line conditioner
Better audio rack
Better spikes for my floor standing speakers
input please
Thanks for your help
oem
In order of importance, the top ten audiophile tweeks are:

10. Post Fruity Pebbles (an improvement over Cocoa Pebbles)

9. Q-tips

8. Madrigal Tuning Post-Its

7. Magic Cinder Block (followed closely by the Magic Engine Block, and Magic Hernia Truss)

6. Clever Little Swatch (limited edition Audiophile "Scooby Doo" version)

5. Bedini Clarified Butter (can be used on CD's or in conjunction with the #1 tweek)

4. Otis Cable Elevators (make sure your cables are long enough)

3. Conical ball bearing-topped babinga isolation tips over an inflated bladder submerged in sand, lead shot and flaked metal shavings, with a savory liquid mercury sauce, floating 3mm above a nuclear-spec flat plate, suspended by magnets and airpumps and fairy dust, surrounded by a Vulcan force field.

2. Prefrontal Lobotomy

And the #1 audiophile tweak?...

1. The Perch™ Anal-B with tube rectalfication (Available 1/07).

Marco
1. The Perch™ Anal-B with tube rectalfication (Available 1/07).

Marco
Jax2  (System | Reviews | Threads | Answers)
Damn! Let me be the first in line for The Perch Anal-B with tube rectalfication. I have the original The Perch Anal-B with solid state rectalfication, and I'm looking forward to the tube upgrade. The solid state was mighty stiff rectalfication. Do you know any good NOS rectalfication tubes...preferrably cryo'd?
I've found the following tweaks from "Waler Audio" to be all their cracked up to be, and then some.

- Cyro Silver contact treatment.
- Vivid CD cleaner/treatment.
- Talisman demagnetizer.
- small devices that connect to your speaker terminals. (can't remember what they're called), but they're amazing!
I recently added a device from Environmental Potentials to my electrical panel that had a substantial impact on the sound of my system. Mostly the improvement is in lowering the noise floor and allowing more detail to emerge in a warmer sonic landscape. I'm no electrical engineer so I cannot begin to explain how the thing works but I do know that it provides protection from lightning and other line surges and also filters out hash introduced by any of the circuits feeding/leaving the panel. I do have a dedicated line (20amp) that runs from my new 200amp service about 5 feet to a series of three Porter Ports behind my entertainment center. I also had copper buses installed in the panel. All these updates were incorporated at my direction by the electrician who replaced the service to my house. (BTW, the transformer sits on the pole in front of my house--a bit of luck there). And of course, everything I told the electrician to do came from suggestions made right here on the A'gon so thanks everyone. Hope some of these ideas are helpful--basically I agree, get good power to your gear.
It is difficult to tell without knowing what you have. If you live in an old house with noisy electric power, a line conditioner will do a lot of good. If you have TT on a wobbly rack, upgrading the rack will be more important. If there is no obvious problem or weakness in your system, than I will suggest you improve the room before doing other "tweaks".