Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Did some haters who are insecure with their cables have our old TARA Labs thread booted? Haha what a laugh. Well, ours do have a little more girth! Lol!

I love my Air 1 cables and feel lucky to have them. What they bring to my system continues to amazed me. Thanks Keith for keeping the thread going. You & John turned me on to TARA Labs cable on a similar thread a few years back. I haven't had the desire to change cable since!
@waxwaves. There are some haters on the ct1 thread. They are very sensitive over there. Lol.
@waxwaves. There are some haters on the ct1 thread. They are very sensitive over there. Lol. I now own the tara labs 2ex with ism on board interconnect. Lifelike and great with my jazz quartets. Sounds Live.
@Calvinj, congrats on your new cables. Glad you are enjoying them! Yes, the Tara Labs cables allowed me to hear rich harmonic textures, like that of real instruments being played.

I want my system to sound as true to life as possible. My experience with Tara Labs Air 1 is that they are capable of that kind of presentation. Other cables that I tried could not do it. Air 1 got the special info correct IMO. Instruments and voices in the proper places and seem to have space around them. Often, I get a sense of the room in which the music is being played, recording dependant of course. Very emotional stuff. They do this in a laid back manner, never forward sounding, which is a very important quality in a cable IMO.
To sum up, these cables in the right system will exhibit multidimensional lifelike sound that makes the speakers disappear, and they are also capable of the deepest most lifelike bass reproduction I have heard.