Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Damn Jebsmith73, That would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack, tring to get another HFX grounding station from some one, The only way I know to get one is from Tara Labs, ask for Devon scott, He will hook you up, cheers.
Tboooe, Have you considered Atmas-Phere tube amps?, Ralph is the designer, owner, He talks on these threads quite often, A very down to earth gentleman, these amps are very good, cheers.
@ Tboooe, I enjoyed talking to you on the phone, thankyou for calling back, I was very supprised that you have been doing computer audio for 10 years!, you made me feel old fashioned, LOL!, I know who to come to for that set-up, I will do computer audio too, have you tried some of the audiophile software out there for this application?, If there is anybody out there that may chime in on the subject of computer audio for the High-end, please post some opinions on this thread, this is a subject we should talk about, cheers.
@ pops, Hi, I went to a friends house this past week-end for the first time in 15 years, He had at his house the magico q3 speakers, retail $40,000.00 he got used for $27,000.00 here on audiogon, His right channel mid-range driver is not working, this happened over the last two years, his room mate over drove the speaker when he was not at home, what a bummer, however, I am helping him to get ready to send to factory in californa for repair, he offered to pay me, I said, No way!, I want to listen to these speakers buddy!, I keep all of you up-dated on this, it may take a while to do, The good news is, he is rich, so he will get the speaker right back,LOL!