Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
It's great. I'm happy with them. They are the same but that is a good thing. I love them how they are.
Hi folks, hope everyone is having a Happy Easter weekend. Just for the record, I am so pleased with my Tara Labs RSC Air 1 cable. I have the digital coax, the rca interconnects, and the speaker cable. Yes, I am curious about "the One" ics and sc, but I am very happy with what I have now. The Air 1 mate nicely with the vintage McIntosh tube equipment I have been using. There may be an improvement between the One and my Air 1 but I doubt it would be extreme, nor worth the extra $$ spent. At this point, I am taking time to enjoy the music and have turned my attention away from the "gear". By the way, I will be in attendance on June 27 @ the Orange Peel in Asheville, NC to see the wonderful Neko Case perform with her boyfriends. Tickets are still available if any of you would like to meet us there.
Damn Jebsmith73, That would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack, tring to get another HFX grounding station from some one, The only way I know to get one is from Tara Labs, ask for Devon scott, He will hook you up, cheers.
Tboooe, Have you considered Atmas-Phere tube amps?, Ralph is the designer, owner, He talks on these threads quite often, A very down to earth gentleman, these amps are very good, cheers.