Dedicated line w/ upgraded parts or power cond?

Which would yield best results? A dedicated power line with upgraded outlet and power cable, or a power conditioner?
rockadanny
Whart - Did you try moving the dedicated line(s) to the other phase? or the same phase?

I keep all my stuff on one phase - just a foible I have - I used to work in a 3 phase environment and it could get a "little tense" at times - one phase is simple and you rarely kill yourself, but it does perk you up :-)

BTW - that's a very nice system
Willie- as i recall, all same phase, and the quietest leg. I actually received a fair amount of good input from this forum when I was doing the lines. I am in the process of relocating, and have the big Equi=Tech wall cabinet which I hope to install in the next set-up. Thanks for the props on the system. The horns are so efficient @ around 104 db that any noise, whether AC gremlins, grounding anomalies or simply the noise floor of a given component is readily apparent. I went through the tortures of the damned to quiet the system. Also the differences in grounding potential between separate dedicated lines is apparent. I have used an 'external' star grounding approach with mixed success.
When we put a new addition on the house a few years ago, we had to upgrade our panel. At the time, I added 3 dedicated lines for my new listening room. Ran 10 gauge Romex and used FIM receptacles.
The one thing we made sure of and this is very important, is to keep motors, refrigerators, dishwasher, and microwave circuits on the different leg from the dedicated listening room circuit(s).
You have two power legs (combined they are 220/240 volt) feeding your panel. You use a single hot leg to get 120 V. We made sure we pulled all the noisy circuits from one leg and the dedicated circuits from the other leg. Your electrician can advise you on this.

I have never felt the need for any kind of power conditioning. All my circuits are dead quiet
Wliiewonka hit it pretty much dead on. I prefer a dedicated circuit, being a retired marine/industrial electrician it's common knowledge to me. It's all about what you are feeding, your coin, and just how far are you willing to go for clean power. Clean power is an argument in itself that'll last for days, by then everyone needs sleep.

I will say if it's feasible and within your budget, by all means run that designated circuit. Throw it on a quality gfi breaker. The breaker and recept need to be hospital grade spec at the very least.
Whart - have you tried a floating shield approach on your power and interconnect cables?