24bit wave to CD?

i have some 24bit tracks composed by myself and have tried many different ways of burning to try and maintain the 24bit quality but all programs automaticaly change files to 16bit!

I have a 24bit a3.2 MF player so i imagine it can play true 24bit and is not just upsampling? anyone have experience of this?
mattslade
The "redbook" CD standard is limited to 16 bits. Recording techniques that capture word data in excess of 16 bits always need to be dithered down to 16 bits before final CD formatting to play on any CD player.
there is softwared you can download from the internet that will allow you to burn the 24 bit files onto a DVD, and then you need a player that can play DVD Audio.....an inexpensive one of that sort is the Oppo....
I have heard about the dvd audio 24bit but i realy wanted to get it to play though the Music fidelity CD player as it can process it.
The Musical Fidelity CD player you have can not read 24 bit information - only 16 bit "redbook CD" formatted discs...same as every other CD player.

24 bit references the way that your player reads the 16 bit data.

DVD-A is the only way you will be able to keep intact the 24 bit tracks you have.