What other hobby or hobbies do you have?

For me, besides Audio/Video stuff, I'm into Soccer...

Audio/Video and Soccer are the two big ones for me...

I play soccer every Sunday, and follow European soccer, DC United(Major League Soccer), internatioanl soccer, etc...
eandylee
Actually I try and hit the gym three to four times a week for my regular weight training.Lately I 've been bad and slack off a bit and down to 2 -3 times a week of training.I 've used all kinds of natural supplements and in general they help to body build,I am happy with my psysique and my progress so far (it's been almost 10 years since I got into it)but my mid section is a far cry from the ideal six pack or washboard .LOL.One day I might try a real diet or get some 'roids.
Best
George
what makes people tick, their motivation and behavior is a fascinating study.
gardening - especially orchids, bromeliads and cactus/succulents

sailboat racing - makes this look reasonable

photography - having grown up in silver with lab dependencies, I love the whole digital darkroom thing

cooking and wine - why bother trying to separate them LOL

and of course my Kerry Blue Terrier (its a dog)
Seems as if a lot of Agonners like photography :) Me too, I shoot with a Canon 5D but I have been thinking of getting that Leica M8. Been eyeing the Leica system for a long time because i'm sick of SLR's.

Also like skiing - just got back from a ski trip. Don't be so surprised - i'm in Australia!

Cooking - French, Italian, and Chinese. The three greatest cuisines in the world (all IMHO of course). I can also do passable Indian.

Also love history, philosophy, and current events. All 3 go hand in hand - you need history and philosophy to understand the world.

I love sports cars as well. Currently have a Porsche, but i've always wanted a Ferrari.
Mine is fishing. I find it very relaxing to go drift in a boat or sit along the bank of a river and wait for the rod to bend. I try to go at least twice a week as weather permits.

I also maintain care of 4 lawns, so that keeps me busy too, but I can't say it is one of my favorite things to do.