What other hobby or hobbies do you have?

For me, besides Audio/Video stuff, I'm into Soccer...

Audio/Video and Soccer are the two big ones for me...

I play soccer every Sunday, and follow European soccer, DC United(Major League Soccer), internatioanl soccer, etc...
eandylee
Playing Bass Trombone for the past 17 years in The Skagit Symphony our local symphony.
My son and I are big into radio controlled models. Personally I think it's the best father/son hobby around. We're also into 1:1 size cars as well.
I don't consider listening a hobby, it is participation in an art. Hobby denotes a light interest to pass the time, like watching sports.
Hiking and photography. Use Nikon D300 with 6 lenses + converter that cover the range from 14mm to 480mm.
Before Audio and Marriage/Kids(listed in order of discovery):
Guitar(age 12), Chess(age 16), Table Tennis(age 18), Photography(age 18), Cycling((age 22)and Weight Lifting(age 24...wanted to impress a girl that worked at the local Gym).

After: Chess, Table Tennis. About to jump back into the Camera/thing again along with lifting. Need Knee surgery(again)to force me to aquire a new bike with Campy Record 10 carbon(which I had).I still think about playing guitar everyday.