Big Karan amps

Anyone with experience of the bigger Karan amps.
I am interested in the new 650 Monoblocks.
How does Karan amps sound compared to for example BAT VK-600, Theta Citadels, Ayre MX-R, Burmester, MBL and others?
I have Aerial 20T's.
cappuccino
Dev, The Karan Ka M1200 does sound like it may be a great pair of monoblocks. I see that they each have one pair of binding post. Would you be going from bi wiring your MBL's to jumper cables? I also see the the North American distributor is located in Canada. Is that not near you?
Hi Husk01, yeah when I saw the back I was not all that impressed with the layout and being so tight including the single binding post, I don't know if you are aware but each amp uses two power cords also.

I am currently already true bi-wired with two pairs of Stealth Dream speaker cables and will be staying that way. I have not confirmed but I would think that the post should offer enough allowance for two sets of spades on each post.

Canada is a pretty well spread out country, the North American distributor unfortunately isn't that close but in another province, we have already been speaking which has been a pleasure, nice guy. Where I'm at right now is awaiting to hear this Joule Destiny set-up that "Dob" heard with the MBL's when he was in TO. recently and raved about but now I'm not sure if it's going to even happen as the owner has now bought Fischer SL1000 speakers so I'm just chilling and awaiting him to contact me back.
Dev, I think the single binding post kind of kills the deal for me two. Too bad because I have a feeling that they might be a very special monoblocks.
It is worth mentioning that Karan distributor Avatar Acoustics, located in the Atlanta, Georgia area, has exhibited the products at CES and RMAF numerous times.