Big Karan amps

Anyone with experience of the bigger Karan amps.
I am interested in the new 650 Monoblocks.
How does Karan amps sound compared to for example BAT VK-600, Theta Citadels, Ayre MX-R, Burmester, MBL and others?
I have Aerial 20T's.
cappuccino
Dev, I think the single binding post kind of kills the deal for me two. Too bad because I have a feeling that they might be a very special monoblocks.
It is worth mentioning that Karan distributor Avatar Acoustics, located in the Atlanta, Georgia area, has exhibited the products at CES and RMAF numerous times.
As always, the disclaimer that I am a dealer and the distributor for Karan Acoustics in North America.

Dev and Husk01

For what its worth I think there are two points to raise. The first is that, at least on the 650s, the posts are fairly substantial and I have had to sets of spades on them. I realize this is not optimal but possible. I also don't know for sure the size of spades you are talking about. The other consideration is that some cable companies make biwired cables where the amp side has only single ends and then split to biwire (crystal cable ultra and dreamline do for sure - I am not advocating anything just making you aware of this). Unfortunately this would not help you with the current cables. By the way Dev, it has been great chatting with you. Good luck with whatever way things go.

Brian (Essential Audio) Though I think I made it clear above, Westside Music and Cinema is now the distributor, not Avatar. We are looking into CES next year.

Finally Cappuccino, I am sorry to hear that no one ever contacted you. If you still have any interest I would be happy to try and make sure this happens but from the sounds of it you have already resolved your dilemma.

All the best

Gary
Hi Westside_music (Gary) it's been nice chatting with you also.

Gary regarding the amps only offering single speaker binding posts and your reply mentioning that you have connected two sets of speaker cables with spads is just what I suspected. Are they the same speaker binding post being used for both the 650's and 1200's. Due to these amps actually having to be ordered and built would it be possible to order them with two sets of binding posts which would resolve this issue in question? I have and would be using my current Stealth Audio Cables "Dream", two sets per speaker so two spades per speaker binding post, will these fit okay if the two sets of binding posts is not available?

Personally I would not want to go from running true bi-wire running two pairs of speaker cables back to a bi-wire configuration where they actually split the wires etc.

I'm looking foward to learning more about Karan amps along with obviously hearing them.