Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
1) Classifieds with the words "Audiophile", "Reference", etc. in the title.

2) Classifieds with no information about the product because, "...if you're reading this ad, than you alread know about/how great this product is."
Anyone who says "If you are looking at this ad then you already know"....know what?.....that your an Ahole?
Many...MANY Audiophiles, what a scary bunch we can be!, its like a nerd and a school bully morfed into one huge idiot.
Insane prices
Tweaks like pet rocks, phone calls, and clocks.
Taking time to ask or answer a serious post about something you need to learn or feel you have to offer others and it doesnt post, for no reason and no explanation.
Buyers who send email saying: "I want to buy this. Please send total including shipping." and are never heard from again.

Are these jerks "mental"? You know, do this for kicks?
The dork equivalent of knocking over my garbage cans at night?

Also can't handle the "gears" dudes.
"Which speaker cable would be best for my gears?"
1. nuff said
2. what is your lowest price
3. 10 ratings on used items

btw. I like Bill. I've bought from him and will buy from him again. He is refreshingly honest and calls out bs when he sees it. I also find him rude but he's from New York. It's like complaining of a croaking frog and most of the time people deserve his rhetoric.
1) sellers who will not answer an inquiry with a precise, explicit response - especially when it has to do with item condition (eg Q: Can you describe the cosmetic condition, especially any blemishes? A: It's good.).

2) Poor packing - not wrapping an item in clean poly, using peanuts, mis-using bubble wrap . . .

3) agree with many above - remotes, stiff cords, if you're reading this . . .

4) personal attacks in forums. Especially those that incite a food fight taking the discussion off topic.