Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
1 - Emails that ask anything that could have been answered by even a cursory reading my ad. Not to mention the ubiquitous “it is still available?” email.

2 - People who think that just because I placed an ad on A'gon they should be treated as they were in a hi-end salon. I am not in the biz; I am just a guy selling some stuff I don't want anymore over the internet. I am not a "marketer", I am not a "salesman", if you want my stuff then buy it, if you don't want my stuff please don't send me annoying emails. Most importantly, if you want "service with a smile" go to a brick and mortar. Your money is just as green as the next guy’s, I have never placed an ad that did not eventually sell...my life will not be any better if I trade your $$$ for my stuff over anyone else’s $$ for my stuff.

3 - People who hijack threads with personal attacks, especially when those attacks are over grammar or spelling…(I do not always have time to proof)

Jezz….as I read this, I really sound grumpy…I am not….really, I am not.
1) People who don't buy my used gear for more than the asking price.

2) People who play Nora Jones, Patricia Barber, and other pap at RMAF. SOme of the worst music I have ever heard was at shows like this...

3) People who don't think I'm as smart as I think I am...

O

o

No response at all for e-mails sent about an item for sale. Whether it's an offer or a question, a simple reply of "sorry, item is sold" would suffice. Is that so terribly difficult? I respond to all requests and expect the same.
Fatparrot, so because the new price is higher the seller wants wants to mark his up accordingly?
Like I said, laziness aside, many times the seller is hiding something when he won't list the new price. I've seen shady deals like this before like asking more than the NEW price for the unit when he bought it.
Not printing the price because it would call attention to what the seller is up to.
"Gears" instead of "Gear"
"Equipments" instead of "equipment"
Non-audio related:
"Carmel" instead of "Caramel"
Kid's and adult's that speak as though every word has a question mark...IRRATING!
People that use the word "To" before "Not" or the phrase "Do you not hear me?"
Ebonics(I'm black so it's okay for me to say that...I think).