Guitar Hero or Rock Band: Admit You Play?

Which one do you play and what's your favorite song?

I play guitar in my family Rock Band. Favorite tune is Paranoid.
jeffreybowman2k
I bought guitar hero world tour over the Christmas holiday for myself... I have friends come over for a Wii night and we play all night. I like lead guitar and Hotel California on hard settings. The drums and bass guitar are also cool... Its funny to hear everyone sing on vocals. All connected to my HT system and played loud... Poor neighbors! I had no complaints yet... ;-)
Yeah, was at a party and I was told I looked like the bass guitarist from guitar hero, I think most of the tunes were a bit old school rock (from memory and a state of 'too drunk to copulate').I remember 'Bulls on Parade' by the one and only RATM. Paranoid also, I suppose was ok, I think there was a Sex Pistols song also, can't remember, its the amber nectar you know.lol.
Was fun though.
ACDC track pack is a hoot. (Live at Donnington)

You can be a prude with your kids or gran kids ( huh - silly games - "I don't do that")

Try living a little - stretch the envelope - and you might find yourself having fun!
I want to sing the Stone's "She's So Cold". IS that on Rockband? It should be!
Wow, I saw the commercial for Rock Band when it 1st came out. We did not have a Xbox360 so being that I love to rock and the 3 kids all like rock I thought this is a must have. So I take the older 2 kids and we set out to buy everything and everything we did. Fast forward to now, I have upgraded drums, wireless guitars, wireless mic, fog/strobe machine and 2 professional stage lights installed in party/theater room. We have alot of rock band parties with the friends and it just gets better and better each time. BTW I am 38 years young!