Guitar Hero or Rock Band: Admit You Play?

Which one do you play and what's your favorite song?

I play guitar in my family Rock Band. Favorite tune is Paranoid.
jeffreybowman2k
ACDC track pack is a hoot. (Live at Donnington)

You can be a prude with your kids or gran kids ( huh - silly games - "I don't do that")

Try living a little - stretch the envelope - and you might find yourself having fun!
I want to sing the Stone's "She's So Cold". IS that on Rockband? It should be!
Wow, I saw the commercial for Rock Band when it 1st came out. We did not have a Xbox360 so being that I love to rock and the 3 kids all like rock I thought this is a must have. So I take the older 2 kids and we set out to buy everything and everything we did. Fast forward to now, I have upgraded drums, wireless guitars, wireless mic, fog/strobe machine and 2 professional stage lights installed in party/theater room. We have alot of rock band parties with the friends and it just gets better and better each time. BTW I am 38 years young!
I thought the same thing Tiggerfc. My 17 year old brother (I'm 34, a bit of a gap) was selling off his XBox stuff, so I jokingly asked him if I could have his Guitar Hero III game and guitar. He brought it by the next weekend and started jamming. I couldn't put it down. I bought Guitar Hero Metallica (I'm a big Matallica fan) a week later. Played through the stereo, it doesn't sound bad at all. Its a lot of fun.

People bash the games. My cousin who is 15 started playing the game a few years ago. He was exposed to a lot of music that he wouldn't have been otherwise. Last Christmas when I visited, I heard Cream's Sunshine of Your Love playing in his room. I thought it was the game. Nope. He was playing an actual guitar. I asked him where he heard that one - "Guitar Hero." He played a bunch of other Cream and some Hendrix songs for me.