Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
@audiolabyrinth people think I am crazy. I understand. It shouldn't happen. I am a lawyer in Texas. This audio thing is crazy. But in a good way. I am thinking about getting vienna acoustics baby grands in place of my liutos.
audio
I think I said that the cheaper tubes sounded better than I expected and are an excellent value. I have been running them for about a month and will remove them and do a comparison with the 1980's in a few weeks - will let you know result
@ Gammajo, now you know what I am getting at!, Thankyou Gammajo, That would be awsome If you did that comparison, The price of $275.00 is a steep price for tubes!, and I wanted to make Damn sure they are that much better than the Tubes you are useing now to justify their cost!, and if they are a little better, why pay the difference?,, cheers!
@ calvinj, A lawyer!, that explains everything, LOL!,,I still love ya man!, what are the Vienna Acoustics Baby grands going to cost you?,, BTW, given the money you make a year, why in the world do you wast time on inferrior cables?, I make less than you likly!, I own Taralabs very best cables with absolutly no regrets!, If I were you, I would sell the Ayon 2s and get the 5s player!,Tell me everything about the baby grands, and what are the differences between the two speakers that are being discussed here.,, Happy Listening!
I am having second thoughts. I think I am going to wait and get the concert grands instead in a few weeks instead of the baby grands. I am still thinking about what I am going to do. I like them but they may not be big enough for my listening room. I have room acoustic problems to start of with so that's the thing I probably should address first.