Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
Audiol
I have an old B&K Model 606 Tube tester (usually available on ebay) that I like a lot but it does not test 6H30's so I had USA test my tubes for me
@ Gammajo, Hi, Thankyou for the answer, Do they make a tester that will test all tubes that is affordable?, BTW, you said in an earlier post that the warm, cheaper 6h30 tubes you bought sounded good in comparision to the 1980 nos 6h30 p-dr tubes, Is the 6h30p-dr 1980 tubes at usa tubes price of $275.00 worth the cost comparied to the 6h30 alternative tubes you bought for back-up???,, cheers!
@audiolabyrinth people think I am crazy. I understand. It shouldn't happen. I am a lawyer in Texas. This audio thing is crazy. But in a good way. I am thinking about getting vienna acoustics baby grands in place of my liutos.
audio
I think I said that the cheaper tubes sounded better than I expected and are an excellent value. I have been running them for about a month and will remove them and do a comparison with the 1980's in a few weeks - will let you know result
@ Gammajo, now you know what I am getting at!, Thankyou Gammajo, That would be awsome If you did that comparison, The price of $275.00 is a steep price for tubes!, and I wanted to make Damn sure they are that much better than the Tubes you are useing now to justify their cost!, and if they are a little better, why pay the difference?,, cheers!