Coconut Audio $1.5 million power cord

"Coconut-Audio Artemis power 10m MASTERPIECE 98% discount! Euro plug immediate delivery!

retail price is $1,500,000
selling price is $25,000

Yes, that's right. The retail prices is $1.5 MILLION. My side hurts from laughing. HaHaHa.
higgsboson
I'm selling my cat for $100k retail $2.5 million . With the cat by your side when you listen to your music is like 3D movie. The cat have been train for the last 5 yrs just to do that . All trade are welcome, payment as low as $1 a day with approve credit. Hurry sale end in 30sec after you finish reading this ad.
I dont see why you laugh at an 1.5 Million Cable (there is other for 2 M on their web site too) and dont laugh at an $25,000 or 5000/m Cable that are very common these days , available from many brands.

I am on the business myself, and suggesting $5,000 or $1.5M for a cables worth is both a joke and a rip off.

Maybe some day when we discover more "super conductors" it could be justified to charge $5,000 or more per meter for an IC.

Today, it just doesn't add up
Going by his feedback, it looks like he has sold a few things. I can just imagine what someone who comes to this site for the first time .With a sincere desire to learn about great sounding audio,must think when they see this crap.
Not too long ago maybe a decade at least 70% of philes had same philosophy as coconut audio towards tweaks and sound.