Dimly lit room: Plasma, LCD, or DLP

Is plasma suited better for dark enviroments?
128x128phasecorrect
I would suggest the O.P. google all these topics and research should quickly confirm that black levels are not up to par on LCD

The December issue of Home Theater Magazine reviews the new 950 series Samsung LCD and they describe the black levels as being on par with the latest Kuro plasma sets. It would seem that plasmas long standing "black level" advantage may be short-lived.
Yes at the super premium extremes they are closing the gap, I just dont think they have in general. An LCD in a dim room is where the inferior blacks are going to be most noticed as everything looks grey but some wont notice or even be bothered by this. My career in hi quality sheetfed commercial printing has admittedly made me pretty picky about color....more so than most.
Maybe we all should wait and see what will be the outcome/upcoming trend after the Consumers Electronic Show in Las Vegas next week!!! The reason I went Plasma, was the viewing angle since my living room is narrow and sometime watch the tv from my kitchen... I couldn't do that with a LCD, I tried and it was disorted......
Any comments as to the quality of non-HD media (such as old movies on DVD - from 1940's, forward) when viewed on plasma vs lcd, and for various lcd's? Comments most welcome from those who have done their own side-by-side comparison. Particularly in a lighted room.
I watch the Financial news network on my Plasma all the time with that stock ticker running across the bottom of the picture. Sometimes the sets on 20 hours or more a day (I sleep with the TV on and it's located in the bedroom). I've had no issues with burn in, but I use the picture orbiter. Now, when I turn the set off in a dark room, I can see the picture for about 3-5 minutes until the gas cools off, but that's not burn in.