DO CABLES REALLY MATTER?

Yes they do.  I’m not here to advocate for any particular brand but I’ve heard a lot and they do matter. High Fidelity reveal cables, Kubala Sosna Elation and Clarity Cable Natural. I’m having a listening session where all of them is doing a great job. I’ve had cables that were cheaper in my system but a nicely priced cable that matches your system is a must.  I’m not here to argue what I’m not hearing because I have a pretty good ear.  I’m enjoying these three brands today and each is presenting the music differently but very nicely. Those who say cables don’t matter. Get your ears checked.  I have a system that’s worth about 30 to 35k retail.  Now all of these brands are above 1k and up but they really are performing! What are your thoughts. 
calvinj
But what is illustrated clearly, here, prof... is that you consistently argue from a position that you don’t even have the fundamentals of -correctly in hand and mind.

You’ve illustrated that you don’t know the difference between subjectivity and objectivity and what each are in the realm of science.

If that does not expose an underlying deep incompetence in the logic of your arguments.... I don’t know what does.

For a guy who likes to talk the idea of science you keep going back to trying to undermine another’s logic with feints into logic but they are actually your own circular hot air.

I don’t have to argue science and logic and data with you. No need, so far. You trip up and faceplant on the most obvious of the basics...all on your own. I merely point it out.
You decided to try and get personal, so there's some direct & personal -- for you.

teo_audio,

You already tried that shtick:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/beware-the-audio-guru?page=4

(I’m neither new to philosophy, nor to the philosophy of science. So please try to do better than the throwing-philosophical-spaghetti-at-the-wall approach).

Well, just because you may not be new to it doesn’t mean you actually understand it.

Just sayin’ eh.
Post removed 
Painting is an active process, making something from, sort of, nothing. Listening is a receptive process. They are incomparable. Painting is not your inborn activity. Listening is. You have to develop/learn the skill of painting. You are born listening.