Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
MK, Matthais- One of my Elrog 300Bs died today. I am a few weeks out of warranty. What say you?
Charles, one of my tubes died at 6 months and 2 days. I hope I have the kind of customer service you received.
Hi Bill,
I hope you do. I'm convinced that the decision to have the tubes match an amplifier's operating parameters is a correct one. My replacement Elrogs are sounding splendid. Listening right now and it's heavenly. Only time will tell regarding durability.
Charles,
Brownsfan, in my opinion a quality 300B tube should last substantially longer than 6 months. Hopefully, the Elrog's failure did not damage your equipment. I was not so fortunate when my Elrog 211 tube failed causing considerable damage to my Coincident Dragon.
There appears to be a lot of Elrog tube failures being reported, therefore, suggesting that their previous history of poor reliability is still an issue and ongoing.