Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
According to Elrog my tubes were made to match the Frankenstein's operating parameters for an appropriate match. So we shall see, the sound is sheer organic beauty.
Charles,
MK, Matthais- One of my Elrog 300Bs died today. I am a few weeks out of warranty. What say you?
Charles, one of my tubes died at 6 months and 2 days. I hope I have the kind of customer service you received.
Hi Bill,
I hope you do. I'm convinced that the decision to have the tubes match an amplifier's operating parameters is a correct one. My replacement Elrogs are sounding splendid. Listening right now and it's heavenly. Only time will tell regarding durability.
Charles,
Brownsfan, in my opinion a quality 300B tube should last substantially longer than 6 months. Hopefully, the Elrog's failure did not damage your equipment. I was not so fortunate when my Elrog 211 tube failed causing considerable damage to my Coincident Dragon.