Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Hi barcadi,

the result still the same when i plug CPT straight from wall. I am just surprised at this performance gap. Let see how much the burn in could help. Uwill report back in 2 weeks
@hieukm - Thank you for clearing this up further. 

I am happy to replace any unit not working properly. I don't understand the spark - but do know we are here to support you. 

I will be very interested to hear your findings after 2 weeks.

Many thanks,

Best wishes...

Mark
Hi Mark,

Its great to see your always prompt reply and strong support behind your product. i dont think the product is not working properly. The spark i mentioned was the spark whenever a male connector makes contact with female connector. Low quality plug dont have good contact and create this spark.

I have trust in CPT product with its unique balanced design which would helped with my front end. lets hope burn in process will help and validate my thought.

if things turn out to be alright. i will order the 1800 to go with my PC. 

P/S: you guys really need to work on the cord flexibility. the shorter end(male plug) is way too tough to move around. ac inlet for end-user power cord of choice may be a great idea. 
Hieukm,
When you plug in your power cords into the wall outlet, I hope your audio component is turned off, and then after the power cords are attached on both ends, the audio component is then turned on. 
@hieukm - 

Thanks again... 

Yes, the cord is "serious" and by that I do mean thick :) I hear you... 

I am always here to help. I'm a long time in this business and the only things that matter are the customer and the brand integrity. 

I feel confident in my heart that after two weeks later we will hear some positive feedback from you. I have been to Viet Nam and I know the audio scene is quite vibrant there now. We are talking to a few Distributors about representing our products. 

I look forward to more from you.

Best wishes,

Mark