Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Yes sir Charles it doesn't get much better!! Last night we listened to classical and jazz as I wanted as much input from Phduncanson as possible. I listen to quite a lot of rock music too but last night I wanted the comparing to be done with acoustic instruments.
Echo the superb listening choice. I'm going to put it on now, relax on this rainy southern Georgia morning. Perfect!
Jetrexpro-

Which RCA's did you use? An obvious candidate might be the Switchcraft Gold.

Did you use a simple loose twist?

Thanks for trying this out - and apparently succeeding.
Maxima95, I used very low mass (very small) no name RCA plugs I had lying around. No twist.
At this point I don't have any recommendations for RCA Plugs. Sound continues to change even today. I am hearing a bit of tinniness in the high end....Slightly brittle - this was not present last night.
I will build a set just like the Belden using the WE wire and report back. I will use the 3502aau Switchcraft connectors, tinned copper shielding braid connected at both ends. I will twist the wires. I want to replicate the Belden cable using WE wire.