Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Brownsfan,
The Modwright Oppo would appear to be a great choice with the Coincident Dynamo/Triumpth combo. You demonstrate with that set-up how you can achieve top-shelf sound for reasonable dollars. Best, Rob
Well said Rob. I have not a/b'd the various WE wire ga so I don't know the sound difference. I am sure there is as gauge matters and that is why all the cables sold have their own gauge recipe.

All I know is this 16ga makes the best sound I have heard in my home systems over the past 30 years. It makes wonderful signal wire in gear as well as crossover and internal speaker wire. Nothing I have heard is as good. I have used it all from the purest copper to all kinds of silver and solid core, but the WE is the best.

I pulled out very, very expensive Jupiter solid core silver & gold wire that Chris sold me special preferring the WE wire. I thought the Jupiter silver/gold was wonderful, but in the preamp the WE is better.

Jeff Day's blog was just updated with him sharing how this wire is now inside his speaker etc... And his comments mirror my experience 100%.

I will report back on the WE ICs made with 16ga as I am making them this week. I imagine they will sound great as all the gear I have uses the same wire as input and output signal wire internally.

Looking at the materials used there is no way this stuff should sound this wonderful and resolving. I am still shaking my head.

I have also found the $25 Green Cactus capacitors are every bit as musical as the caps we all spend $100's on. The last 6 months have been a wonderful learning experience and have thickened my wallet.
Grannyring,
You truly nail it according to my experience. I'm going to follow Yazaki-san to the letter as well as your footsteps, will wire-up most of the items I have with the WE16ga, install the Arizona Green Cactus capacitors and Ohmite Brown Devil resistors where appropriate. To me Yazaki-san is one of the few folks you must listen to when he talks about audio issues; he has made a lot of folks happy with his recommendation, even jaded old audiophiles. Best, Rob
Grannyring, the WE 16ga ICs I built are still changing. For a few days the highs were kind of sizzling and brittle and tonight the overall sound has turned dull. So these things are needing over 175 hours and who knows how much more to settle in. Jet
Wow Jet! I am still debating if I should shield them. I do have some Belden tinned copper braided shield. Don't want them to sound closed in at all.

Interesting that they still keep changing!