Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Grannyring,
You truly nail it according to my experience. I'm going to follow Yazaki-san to the letter as well as your footsteps, will wire-up most of the items I have with the WE16ga, install the Arizona Green Cactus capacitors and Ohmite Brown Devil resistors where appropriate. To me Yazaki-san is one of the few folks you must listen to when he talks about audio issues; he has made a lot of folks happy with his recommendation, even jaded old audiophiles. Best, Rob
Grannyring, the WE 16ga ICs I built are still changing. For a few days the highs were kind of sizzling and brittle and tonight the overall sound has turned dull. So these things are needing over 175 hours and who knows how much more to settle in. Jet
Wow Jet! I am still debating if I should shield them. I do have some Belden tinned copper braided shield. Don't want them to sound closed in at all.

Interesting that they still keep changing!
Bill (Brownsfan)
Your wife's "who's playing the piano" says all that needs to be said. So innocent, yet so telling.
Charles,
Charles, Yep! Piano is so hard to get right. She heard 26 years worth of LvB sonatas without ever having been fooled. Is it live, or is it Coincident?