Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Rob,
Unquestionably you've done a genuine service by bringing these cables to the attention of fellow music lovers on this site. You have earned sincere congratulations. I do understand Nonoise's point, no reviewer or builder is a "guru" despite how much we value their opinions and recommendations. The essential beauty of a thread such as this is that a variety of very respected and experienced members freely express their listening impressions. This is an enormous asset for all of us.

Salectric, Volleyguy and Jet's wire break in experience differs from others
here, so what,
that's is expected. Different ears, systems, components and rooms. It's the
highest praise of the W.E. and Belden wires to shine so brilliantly amongst
the very upper tier expensive cable. To put it in proper perspective, this is remarkable!
Salectric,
If you have been reading this thread in its entirety you would know that I don't disagree with what you just stated above. I agree. My point is simply this: I don't hear these speaker wires as you do. Quite the opposite. I explained above that many other folks don't hear them as you do. Nothing wrong in pointing that out. You could likely say the same about me and my crowd. You went adrift though in the context of the thread title/purpose. Low cost cables don't cost what Tara Labs or Siltec sell for. It is nice that you compared the WE to these cables though; and according to your hearing bias the WE fared well. Kind of like a 300lb bully fighting a kid and patting himself on the back because he landed a few good shots, yet the kid acquitted himself well.

Jeff Day, Yazaki-san listed their listening bias, it happens to coincide with mine. You certainly don't have to agree with that bias, most audiophiles don't. Never stated you had too.

So, are we kids in the locker room? You want to see if yours is bigger, better, than my rigs? When I move back to Boca Raton I will post my systems. I am soon acquiring Coincident 300B, plus Coincident Line Stage, new speakers to be either Coincident, DeVore 0/96, Daedalus, Tannoy Prestige Class, Yamamoto DAC or Lampizator level ??? As new listening room system. My wife and I building an AN Kit -1, likely pair the Audio Note 98db silver wired speakers for living room. Currently in my office system I have the Coincident Dynamo 34se. Today we (brother) started modifying it. Putting Yazaki-San recommended Green Cactus capacitors and selected Ohmite Resistors. Also own Cary V12 and 300BSEI. Speakers are Tekton M-Lore, Infinity Prelude Composition, Eastern Electric MiniMax DACs. My brother is a Leben CS600, Harbeth SHL5 guy for the time being. Best Rob
Wow I take my wife down to Coney Island for an afternoon stroll on the beach and some clams and this thread devolves into a bunch of defensive posts that takes up a bunch of guys time to write. I just hope you guys were enjoying some good music while you were posting your defense :) happy Labor Day guys. Jet
Mikirob, if YOU had read this thread more carefully, you would know that I am not the one who compared cables to Tara Labs or Siltech. I was quoting the reviewer in Positive Feedback. I have never heard either brand at least not in my system.

Thank you for describing your system, both what you have and what you are thinking of getting. I do wish you well in your audio endeavors.

With that I think I will return to my usual lurker status and let you folks continue with your fun.

Charles1dad,
What is going on here? With all due respect please stop putting words in my mouth that I did not speak or thoughts I did not put forth. You state: "The essential beauty of a thread such as this is that a variety of very respected and experienced members freely express their listening impressions. This is an enormous asset for all of us." Isn't that precisely what is taking place? When did I create a "Guru" out of Yazaki-san or Jeff Day? I merely gave credit where credit is due. Like you do when you credit Israel Blume, or other member's credit other designers/reviewers/mod mavens. What has made me the villain here where I am accused of something nefarious. Has this become Animal Farm and all Pigs are not created equal according to your quote above? It seems a number of you keep lecturing me about there are no absolute "best". When did I ever state that or put forth that proposition? Never, actually. Simply put, I am happy about this wire. I am happy about what I found out about the WE and The Arizona Capacitors. I shared that Info over recent time, and here today it turned weird.