Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Nonoise,
I went back and read again my comments and points. I really do not get your point that: "It's just that you seem to get your hackles up when someone diverges from your point of view and you bring in Day and Yazaki-san and all the loyal followers as if your point of view needs validation when just your point of view will do." I certainly didn't/don't have any "hackles up." Perhaps it is my academic/professional training to back-up and reference my point of view with not only solid research where appropriate, or in this case on a audio forum anecdotal findings and comments by folks who have a contrary experience; especially from a superb designer/engineer with a long, reputable career in audio who recommended the WE16ga in the first place as it is his reference after literally trying hundreds from low cost to mega cost. Yazaki-San kindly brought it to the attention of Jeff Day, a respected reviewer/mod maven who was so impressed he started using it nearly everywhere in his system. To me this information is golden, and worth the reference constantly, as people here tend to forget or obscure details. I didn't discover the cable. I'm merely the messenger saying, "hey look what these guys discovered. You might like it. I tried it and think they nailed it.
So, when A poster drifts way off course of the topic: "Looking for Really Fine Cables at Really Low Price" and is comparing the WE16ga or Belden to speaker/interconnect in the five (5) digit cost sphere and is talking about a ninth degree of better top end extension, inner detail, I think it quite appropriate to say/disagree; and reference other folk who did not hear "bright, thin" except, possibly in a first moment of break-in. That's what we have here. Further, you challenged me, why is it not appropriate to say/challenge a bit, "I heard the opposite." As a matter of fact, it should be my duty to question that poster, no hackles raised, just straight ahead question: "you just stated that the WE is slightly lacking the last ninth degree extension, and you hear a small amount more inner detail with the $18,000 -$20,000 wire, right?" "So, you also thought the WE bright and thin?" Well, again, no hackles raised, I believe I have the right to say, "nobody I know heard it that way, more like full, anything but bright, etc., etc.
Mikirob,
I understand. No harm meant. We just have different styles.

All the best,
Nonoise
Rob,
Unquestionably you've done a genuine service by bringing these cables to the attention of fellow music lovers on this site. You have earned sincere congratulations. I do understand Nonoise's point, no reviewer or builder is a "guru" despite how much we value their opinions and recommendations. The essential beauty of a thread such as this is that a variety of very respected and experienced members freely express their listening impressions. This is an enormous asset for all of us.

Salectric, Volleyguy and Jet's wire break in experience differs from others
here, so what,
that's is expected. Different ears, systems, components and rooms. It's the
highest praise of the W.E. and Belden wires to shine so brilliantly amongst
the very upper tier expensive cable. To put it in proper perspective, this is remarkable!
Salectric,
If you have been reading this thread in its entirety you would know that I don't disagree with what you just stated above. I agree. My point is simply this: I don't hear these speaker wires as you do. Quite the opposite. I explained above that many other folks don't hear them as you do. Nothing wrong in pointing that out. You could likely say the same about me and my crowd. You went adrift though in the context of the thread title/purpose. Low cost cables don't cost what Tara Labs or Siltec sell for. It is nice that you compared the WE to these cables though; and according to your hearing bias the WE fared well. Kind of like a 300lb bully fighting a kid and patting himself on the back because he landed a few good shots, yet the kid acquitted himself well.

Jeff Day, Yazaki-san listed their listening bias, it happens to coincide with mine. You certainly don't have to agree with that bias, most audiophiles don't. Never stated you had too.

So, are we kids in the locker room? You want to see if yours is bigger, better, than my rigs? When I move back to Boca Raton I will post my systems. I am soon acquiring Coincident 300B, plus Coincident Line Stage, new speakers to be either Coincident, DeVore 0/96, Daedalus, Tannoy Prestige Class, Yamamoto DAC or Lampizator level ??? As new listening room system. My wife and I building an AN Kit -1, likely pair the Audio Note 98db silver wired speakers for living room. Currently in my office system I have the Coincident Dynamo 34se. Today we (brother) started modifying it. Putting Yazaki-San recommended Green Cactus capacitors and selected Ohmite Resistors. Also own Cary V12 and 300BSEI. Speakers are Tekton M-Lore, Infinity Prelude Composition, Eastern Electric MiniMax DACs. My brother is a Leben CS600, Harbeth SHL5 guy for the time being. Best Rob
Wow I take my wife down to Coney Island for an afternoon stroll on the beach and some clams and this thread devolves into a bunch of defensive posts that takes up a bunch of guys time to write. I just hope you guys were enjoying some good music while you were posting your defense :) happy Labor Day guys. Jet