Ortofon Per Windfeld Load Impedance?

I'm curious to hear what load impedance other PW owners are using for this cartridge. My manual recommends > 10 kOhms which I suspect is a print error. I notice that the dealer sites are recommending >10 Ohms.
taylor514
Jloveys,

The friend borrowing the Tron Seven has a system cobbled together from an ElectroVoice system (15" woofer with a folded horn, horn tweeter) and a huge multicellular midrange horn and compression driver of different manufacture. He has a big range of amplifiers. I heard the Tron mated to a custom-made tube linestage feeding a custom-made pushpull 45 amp, and on a different day, the Tron feeding a Levinson No. 32 linestage and a customized commercial solidstate amplifier. The phono cartridge was a Transfiguration Orpheus.

The owner of the Tron Seven has an older pair of JBL speakers and the Tron Jubilate amp and the Ortofon Per Windfeld cartridge.
Hi,
I have upgraded from a Jubilee to a Windfeld and it CLEARLY needs a HIGHER -- much higher loading to sound open. I can only go to 1k ohm on my GCPH but think it can still take more. 500 ohm sound already 'crammed in'which was more than a good thing for the Jubilee. I run it on a SME-V with SME 10 tt. GCPH phono-pre, SME vdH Silver phono cable. Rest is ML 326S, PASS 350.5 and Burmester 961.
Axelwahl, How do you like the pw compared to the Jubilee? Is it worth the extra bucks? I thought Ortofon marketed the PW as kind of a super-Jubilee, so it is surprising that you are finding that the PW needs a very different load resistor. Thanks.