Ortofon Per Windfeld Load Impedance?

I'm curious to hear what load impedance other PW owners are using for this cartridge. My manual recommends > 10 kOhms which I suspect is a print error. I notice that the dealer sites are recommending >10 Ohms.
taylor514
Very interesting finds, guys ! What are those speakers your friends own? Not so easy to have Amperex Bugles here but worth the searth. Thanks.
Jloveys,

The friend borrowing the Tron Seven has a system cobbled together from an ElectroVoice system (15" woofer with a folded horn, horn tweeter) and a huge multicellular midrange horn and compression driver of different manufacture. He has a big range of amplifiers. I heard the Tron mated to a custom-made tube linestage feeding a custom-made pushpull 45 amp, and on a different day, the Tron feeding a Levinson No. 32 linestage and a customized commercial solidstate amplifier. The phono cartridge was a Transfiguration Orpheus.

The owner of the Tron Seven has an older pair of JBL speakers and the Tron Jubilate amp and the Ortofon Per Windfeld cartridge.
Hi,
I have upgraded from a Jubilee to a Windfeld and it CLEARLY needs a HIGHER -- much higher loading to sound open. I can only go to 1k ohm on my GCPH but think it can still take more. 500 ohm sound already 'crammed in'which was more than a good thing for the Jubilee. I run it on a SME-V with SME 10 tt. GCPH phono-pre, SME vdH Silver phono cable. Rest is ML 326S, PASS 350.5 and Burmester 961.