Ortofon Per Windfeld Load Impedance?

I'm curious to hear what load impedance other PW owners are using for this cartridge. My manual recommends > 10 kOhms which I suspect is a print error. I notice that the dealer sites are recommending >10 Ohms.
taylor514
Jloveys,

I did not get a chance to hear the Tron 7 in my own system, but in my friend's system, I got to hear it with two different sets of 12AX7s. I did not find the Mullards too lean, as you found them, but, they were extremely phasey sounding, particularly so with reproducing the piano. It was so phasey sounding that it almost sounded like the phasing of the two channels was off (except the center information was reasonably coherent).

I much preferred the Amperex Bugle Boys that were substituted for the Mullards. My friend thought that Telefunken 12AX7/EEC83 was a bit too lean in his setup. I did not get to hear that tube, nor some of the substitutions he tried with the other tubes in the unit.

With the Amperex, I thought that this was a very good phono stage -- musical, reasonably dynamic, and dead quiet (my friend's speakers are 105 db/w efficient so noise is easy to hear).
Very interesting finds, guys ! What are those speakers your friends own? Not so easy to have Amperex Bugles here but worth the searth. Thanks.
Jloveys,

The friend borrowing the Tron Seven has a system cobbled together from an ElectroVoice system (15" woofer with a folded horn, horn tweeter) and a huge multicellular midrange horn and compression driver of different manufacture. He has a big range of amplifiers. I heard the Tron mated to a custom-made tube linestage feeding a custom-made pushpull 45 amp, and on a different day, the Tron feeding a Levinson No. 32 linestage and a customized commercial solidstate amplifier. The phono cartridge was a Transfiguration Orpheus.

The owner of the Tron Seven has an older pair of JBL speakers and the Tron Jubilate amp and the Ortofon Per Windfeld cartridge.