Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Norm,
What about Tvad's question from 3/13/10 about level playing field pricing?

Can you answer that?

Thanks in advance.
Since you beat, beat, beat the SR drum and others are encouraged to spend, spend, spend based on your raves,

I don't see your point, or that there is much validity to your statement. Are you claiming that the rest of us rush out to buy buy buy anything and everything SR because TBG says it's so fantastic nothing else will do?

Because that would be quite the false statement. Majority of us ended up with SR cables after demoing several brands. Some of us they came highly recommended as a good system match from places like the cable company. Some of us attend shows such as RMAF and CES and hear the demos and want to try the product. Majority of us once we try one product we want to try others.
Adweigert, it's a pattern repeated with more products than SR.

Some of us attend shows such as RMAF and CES and hear the demos and want to try the product.
Adwiegert (System | Threads | Answers)
I attend CES and RMAF also. I find it impossible to evaluate individual components within a system and in a room with which I have no familiarity. At best, I can only draw a conclusion about the overall sound in the rooms. How does one approach determining the efficacy of power conditioning products and vibration control tweaks in this scenario? I'd like to take what I learn here with me to next October's RMAF and apply it to my evaluations.
Airportsyndrome:
What is the better upgrade: Galileo MPC's or MiG's

The answer to your question depends on far too many factors to make a blanket recommendation. For example- how many Active SR cables do you currently have in your system? Do you have a PowerCell? If so, which PowerCell and what power cord are you using on it (assuming it is not a PowerCell 10SE)? Which Active Cables do you have? Will you be changing more than one standard MPC to a Galileo MPC? And so on. As for MiG's, what components would you be using them with? What are you currently using for "footers"? What are you using for a rack or shelves (what are you setting your components on)? What is the overall balance of your system and what weaknesses do you feel your system has (if any)? The real answer to your question can only come from you doing a direct comparison. I however suspect a few sets of MiG's could outclass a single Galileo MPC, but can't say for sure (this would also be slightly less expensive).

Bacardi:
Which is a better upgrade: Hologram D with one set of MiG's or a PowerCell 10SE

Again, the answer depends on too many factors for someone with a different system and room then yours to give you a creditable answer. My suggestion is to have your dealer send you a few sets of MiG's, a PowerCell 10SE, and a Hologram D, and take a few weeks to find your answer based on what you discover in your system. It would be interesting were you to share your findings with the rest of us when you are finished.

Tvad:
I find it impossible to evaluate individual components within a system in a room with which I have no familiarity... How does one approach determining the efficacy of power conditioning products and vibration control tweaks in this scenario?

Tvad, your statement / assertion / concern was addressed by our demonstrations; namely how we conducted our demonstrations at both RMAF and CES.

While at last years' RMAF and at this years' CES, we performed direct comparisons with, and without, specific Synergistic Research technologies. Show goers were given ample time to ascertain benefits of various SR technologies in place, and any change in system performance when SR technologies were removed. At RMAF we were playing music with the Acoustic ART System room treatments in place, and again when they were removed, playing the same music, and back again with and with out the ART System, as many times as attendees wished. We then turned on and off the TESLA PowerCell 10SE which was powering the entire system to demonstrate its effect, and of course, we turned TESLA Active Shielding on and off. In each case listeners could draw their own conclusions.

At CES we added our new MiG's to our usual show demonstration of the Acoustic ART System, the PowerCell, and TESLA Active Shielding, when we placed a set of three MiG's under an Esoteric P-03 transport atop a Stillpoints rack. We then removed the MiG's to dramatic effect. All other components in the system were likewise treated with MiG's, yet the removal of MiG's from only one component was enough for most listeners to walk away with a good impression of what MiG's can do.

Tvad, since you live in LA, and since our design studio is in Long Beach (not that far from you), I would be happy to conduct a personal demonstration of SR technologies- just contact our factory in Irvine and let's set up a meeting.

Bill (Audiopfeil), Tbg buys his SR products the same way everyone else does- through a reputable Synergistic Research dealer.