Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Which is a better upgrade: Hologram D with 1 set of Miggs or a Powercell 10 SE???

Regards Bacardi
Norm,
What about Tvad's question from 3/13/10 about level playing field pricing?

Can you answer that?

Thanks in advance.
Since you beat, beat, beat the SR drum and others are encouraged to spend, spend, spend based on your raves,

I don't see your point, or that there is much validity to your statement. Are you claiming that the rest of us rush out to buy buy buy anything and everything SR because TBG says it's so fantastic nothing else will do?

Because that would be quite the false statement. Majority of us ended up with SR cables after demoing several brands. Some of us they came highly recommended as a good system match from places like the cable company. Some of us attend shows such as RMAF and CES and hear the demos and want to try the product. Majority of us once we try one product we want to try others.
Adweigert, it's a pattern repeated with more products than SR.

Some of us attend shows such as RMAF and CES and hear the demos and want to try the product.
Adwiegert (System | Threads | Answers)
I attend CES and RMAF also. I find it impossible to evaluate individual components within a system and in a room with which I have no familiarity. At best, I can only draw a conclusion about the overall sound in the rooms. How does one approach determining the efficacy of power conditioning products and vibration control tweaks in this scenario? I'd like to take what I learn here with me to next October's RMAF and apply it to my evaluations.