Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
"Relaxed" is not the right word for what the MIGs did to the highs in my system. A better word would be "released". No artificial "brightness". They in no way "increased" the amount of bass in my system, but merely let the bass that was always there come through in a cleaner, more organic manner.

The best thing to do is try them - everyone's system reacts differently to different additions and subtractions. There is really no other substitute and nobody but you will be able to tell what works for you. It will probably take a bit of experimenting with MIG positions - at least it did for me - before you find what works for you. As with the stillpoints, be sure to give them at least a few days to settle in before moving them. They may not work for you, but the only way to tell is to try them.

To be honest, I didn't think there would be any way they would outperform my Cerapucs. I was pleasantly surprised at being wrong. :-)
Scottmac62, at the RMAF StillPoints unveiled their new Ultra SS feet. I have them under my speakers now in place of the StillPoints Component Stands and they are far superior. They use what they call "new technology" which seems a big improvement. While I thought very highly of their Component Stand and Rack, I never was impressed with the original feet.
I have miggs between my SVS PB13 Ultra subwoofer and my 1.5 inch thick custom Parkawood Platform with coned bearing feet and you talk about bass, my processor sub volume is -12 out of (-15|15). the volume on the sub is at it's detent half.

Miggs also under Powercell 10SE & Oppo SE. The amount of bass is very balanced as my 5 channel Paradigm Signature S1's have only 5.25 midrange drivers.

Regards Bacardi
Weather vs Whether
The words weather and whether have nothing in common other than their pronunciation, but English speakers are sometimes unsure which one to use. Find out whether you need to correct your spelling.

Weather

Weather is usually a noun:

How's the weather?

The weather is always great this time of year

What's the weather like in Spain?

Weather is also a verb that means "to be affected by the weather":

That house is really weathered

Figuratively, weather means "to get/live through":

I know we can weather this crisis

Whether

Whether is a conjunction that introduces possibilities or alternatives:

Do you know whether he is coming?

You'll do it whether you like it or not

Whether you win or lose, you'll have done your best

The Bottom Line

The words weather and whether are pronounced identically, hence the confusion in spelling. Just remember that whether is more or less interchangeable with "if," while weather indicates the temperature and atmospheric conditions.
Glory, I here what you are saying, but I think you are waisting your time.