Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Tvad, it just goes to show you how we all have to take the measure of things in each of our systems. Sharing this information is extremely valuable but YMMV with each element added. I will not put a number on the EVS and the MiGs. I give them both a very high rating. In my system they transform the sound in a way that is not subtle at all -- like a major component upgrade.
In my system they transform the sound in a way that is not subtle at all -- like a major component upgrade.
Sabai (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
Yes, I thought the EVS Ground Enhancers made a change equivalent to a component upgrade. The MiGs, not so, but the change was enough for me to keep them in the system.
Tbg- no i do not have a Teslaplex. I am looking to run another dedicated line and have Sound Application outlet on my only line currently--wondering which direction to take. But 200 hours of alleged break-in on a socket is really pretty mindblowing for me to accept.
Also I might add---

why isn't there any measurements of Synergistics cables on the website? Other manufacturers (Kimber, Cardas, off the top of my head) do and it is extremely helpful. I'm curious if their cables just jack up capacitance to extremely high levels.
Keithr, ironically I replaced an old Sound Applications outlet with the Teslaplex. I did notice improvement over several days in it but short of the eight days that 200 hours represents. I think the key to the Teslaplex and to their cheater plugs is purely the Tesla coil zapping.

I think the charging is the key to the SR cables along with zapping. They are also a mix of three entirely different sounding circuits and are hand made.