Power Conditioners Recommendations

Looking for some recommendations.
In your opinion / experience what would you say is a good deal / good value power conditioner for about $250 used?

I am looking at Adcom ACE-515 as the ceapest at about $70, Monster Power HTS 36000Mk2 for about $160 up to Furman PF Pro at $250.
Anything else?
I have a tube amp and CD player for a source

thanks!!
Ag insider logo xs@2xether
fwiw I have had dedicated lines and cryo treated hospital grade outlets for a few years and using the Audience conditioner made a significant upgrade over plugging the amp straight into the wall.

It probably is best to get the dedicated lines first but the Audience Adept Response is a mighty fine addition.

buying and selling here on Agon is not too bad, after over 30 times I have not had a bad deal so listen to Tvad and try for yourself.
Surge suppressor and noise filter installed at the service panel. Environmental Potentials EP-2050. I had one installed. Total cost was about $750 including installation.

I had two dedicated lines installed for $500 total.
Dedicated lines with Oyaide outlets is where I would throw money first if you are going to get serious. I would not put a tube amp on a conditioner either.
The installation cost of a dedicated line(s) will vary depending on the complexity of the installaiton. Easy (cheaper) installs will run in the hundreds; more complex installs can easily run over $1k. I know. I've had estimates.