Why did I get married?

I love my wife but WTF? Does anyone else have a problem with the old lady constantly whining? The volume has been turned down twice tonight to the point where I need to put a stethascope up to the speaker to hear it. I might have to try one of those herbal vaporizers as posted in another thread. Does anyone know of a legal way to sedate her after 8 PM?
donjr
"Happily married 39 years" - translation for younger folks: "Happily" means 39 years in one marriage. Without "happily" it would be just a sum of marriages.
This thread crackes me up. My wife told me to turn it up the other night. She loves Martha Davis & The Motels. Cranked the pi** outa it. It was awsome.
She always tells people, "Been married 24 years. Best 18 years of my life."
-John
I was married for 18 years ....Ten of them were pretty damn good...Not in a row. She loved music but those were my too poor to have anything nice days. She did blow the woofers in my B&W speakers twice! Ahh the memories.....
"Been married 24 years. Best 18 years of my life."
-John
Jsd52756 (Threads | Answers)
John, your post warmed my heart. What a great quote from your wife...anchored with truth but infused with love.

Thanks.
I ask myself that same question from time to time. It always comes down to this, I would be lost and broke without her. I would not have the system I have without her.