New way of dealing with Low Ballers?

Just saw a new tactic for dealing with offers including unwelcome terms in an ad: "Please make an offer only if you agree to my terms, otherwise I will give you negative feedback."

Does the feedback system allow for this? Should it?
jdoris
We have lowballers and we have the geographically challenged ones but worst are those who possess both attributes.

Once, i posted an add for a VD power cable with asking price of $1000.00 with sale to USA and Canada ONLY. NO overseas.

A Bozo sends me this email "i'm offering you $500.00 including shipping to Russia". I will get right on it buddy. AH
As regards geographical limits, I live in the UK and if I see a restriction to North America, politely say that I note their sale restriction, but would they consider selling to the UK. I have always had a reply and usually an agreement to sell.

The restriction sellers want, often is to Eastern Europe or West Africa, but the Gon does'nt allow for specifically restricting certain countries.
"Here's a radical concept - ignore them."

OR deal with it however you chose. Just keep it to yourself and the low baller please.
Tell them you have a better offer locally, or tell them you'll let them know by tuesday..... 2035