Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
I am a High-end audio Builder like no one you have ever seen before, I do the things I do for many reasons that does not have anything to do with money, I am formost a believer that speakers are the most over priced componet in the high-end audio chain!, It is an incredible effort to find a speaker that is extreme resolving and balanced in tone with the world class Imageing that I demand, the perfect sound stage presatation, tall, wide, deep, and off axis!, I ALSO CANNOT STAND SPEAKERS THAT CANNOT BREATH THE MUSIC PROPERLY!, A speaker that is overly built has no emotion to the sound!, that is like playing a fine violin with 20 braces in it or made of metal, that sound is terrible!, I know what music souds like, I have been a pro musician for most of my 46 years here on Earth, so regarless of what you may believe, you need to listen to whats here!
I will also say, I do not believe Misternice has any tube equipment!, this is interesting that he says the Rhodium outlets sound better on his system, I will also note here that he is a proud owner of the discontinued Tara Labs Onyx interconnect with HFX ground station that is right under my Zero Gold in performance in the old Tara labs model line up, cheers.
Melbguy1, The JBL-L7 speakers in stock form retailed for$2,000.00 in 1992, that would put them in todays market alot higher of a retail price new!, I will also go ahead and shock you even further!, years ago, I had a pair of Cerwin vega PA speakers for the stage that was built for keyboards, they were the V-15E speakers, they were three way Horn loaded speakers that rolled off the treble at 16KHZ, a bullet horn, and a big mouth horn and a folded 15" woofer, guess what, most of the vocals come out of the 15" woofer, I had Krell Class A amp FPB 200 and Tara Labs Best cables at the time with 3 grounding stations on the interconnects!, two mono stations, and one stereo station, the speakers were 106 sensativity and did 40hz, Guess again? that system sounded better than the one I have now!, I had my own inventions for speaker stands, my own resonance tuning devices that I invented, and I modded the speakers with quality internal wireing,I also added gold plated 5-1 speaker post, I got laughed at on a regular bassis!, well, lets say I made money with that system taking from bets that it sounded better than their multi thousand dollar speakers and system!, what I am saying, never underestimate a system entirely to you hear it!
Hmmm judging something you never heard. I don't know who would do a fool thing like that. LOL.
Hi..I have a tube cd player and pre.Out of the box the rhodium has more bling and music coming out.it .It could be it takes longer to settled down or its a better match with my other rhodium bits and pieces. Ill put the gold recepticle in as well and try the pc in different positions. .But if I had to pick one or the other. ..it would be the rhodium. .I like what it does.I think you will have to try it just to know...do you think ?