Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Melbguy1, The JBL-L7 speakers in stock form retailed for$2,000.00 in 1992, that would put them in todays market alot higher of a retail price new!, I will also go ahead and shock you even further!, years ago, I had a pair of Cerwin vega PA speakers for the stage that was built for keyboards, they were the V-15E speakers, they were three way Horn loaded speakers that rolled off the treble at 16KHZ, a bullet horn, and a big mouth horn and a folded 15" woofer, guess what, most of the vocals come out of the 15" woofer, I had Krell Class A amp FPB 200 and Tara Labs Best cables at the time with 3 grounding stations on the interconnects!, two mono stations, and one stereo station, the speakers were 106 sensativity and did 40hz, Guess again? that system sounded better than the one I have now!, I had my own inventions for speaker stands, my own resonance tuning devices that I invented, and I modded the speakers with quality internal wireing,I also added gold plated 5-1 speaker post, I got laughed at on a regular bassis!, well, lets say I made money with that system taking from bets that it sounded better than their multi thousand dollar speakers and system!, what I am saying, never underestimate a system entirely to you hear it!
Hmmm judging something you never heard. I don't know who would do a fool thing like that. LOL.
Hi..I have a tube cd player and pre.Out of the box the rhodium has more bling and music coming out.it .It could be it takes longer to settled down or its a better match with my other rhodium bits and pieces. Ill put the gold recepticle in as well and try the pc in different positions. .But if I had to pick one or the other. ..it would be the rhodium. .I like what it does.I think you will have to try it just to know...do you think ?
Post removed 
Hi,I thought this gtx thing,mite be a sore point.But I had to say my unbiased findings.Along with several other posts.The rhodium is the best,on many a stereo system.Its not forward,its bang on,more dynamic and a lot closer to where I want to be.cheers