Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi,I thought this gtx thing,mite be a sore point.But I had to say my unbiased findings.Along with several other posts.The rhodium is the best,on many a stereo system.Its not forward,its bang on,more dynamic and a lot closer to where I want to be.cheers
congrats on the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium Misternice, I was under the assumption you had all solid state system, I stand corrected, I am sorry for the mix-up, so you have tube cd-player and pre-amp, ok,do you have the Rhodium outlet on your tube cd-player? cheers.
Melbguy1, Hi, do not leave, I enjoy your postings here, who cares that I have retail $45,000.00 cables on my system?, that is my bussiness, everything has been smooth untill you knew that I had some vintage JBL speakers and a German chinnesse made cd-player, this does not matter David, we go back along way and I enjoy talking to you, please forgive me if I said anything wrong, I am sorry if I frustrated you, I did not intend to, cheers.
Misternice,A very important question here, Do you have The Rhodium GTX-D on your tube cd-player?, I look forward to what you have to say about your impressions of the Gold GTX-D recepticle compaired to the Rhodium GTX-D on your system, thankyou Bob.
Hi,I have the amp plugged into one socket,and the voodoo power box plugged into the other.The cd player,pre are plugged into that.I will take out one of the voodoo recepticles,and install the gold gtx,and see how that goes as they are far superior.I will order another rhodium and install that into the power box aswell,as it can take two by two recepticles.My instincts tell me to have two rhodiums in the power box,but one step at a time.Who knows the gold my find a home there,it still is a very fine piece of audio kit.With the rhodium,I lost a lot of brightness,Im hoping to lose more when the power box gets a make over with gtx.