Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi..I have a tube cd player and pre.Out of the box the rhodium has more bling and music coming out.it .It could be it takes longer to settled down or its a better match with my other rhodium bits and pieces. Ill put the gold recepticle in as well and try the pc in different positions. .But if I had to pick one or the other. ..it would be the rhodium. .I like what it does.I think you will have to try it just to know...do you think ?
Post removed 
Hi,I thought this gtx thing,mite be a sore point.But I had to say my unbiased findings.Along with several other posts.The rhodium is the best,on many a stereo system.Its not forward,its bang on,more dynamic and a lot closer to where I want to be.cheers
congrats on the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium Misternice, I was under the assumption you had all solid state system, I stand corrected, I am sorry for the mix-up, so you have tube cd-player and pre-amp, ok,do you have the Rhodium outlet on your tube cd-player? cheers.
Melbguy1, Hi, do not leave, I enjoy your postings here, who cares that I have retail $45,000.00 cables on my system?, that is my bussiness, everything has been smooth untill you knew that I had some vintage JBL speakers and a German chinnesse made cd-player, this does not matter David, we go back along way and I enjoy talking to you, please forgive me if I said anything wrong, I am sorry if I frustrated you, I did not intend to, cheers.