Why is there so much Rowland gear for sale?

There seems to be an excessive number of Jeff Rowland products for sale on Audiogon. I happen to be one of the sellers. In the past there would be 8 or 10 items for sale but suddenly there are double that amount of items and they seem to be selling very slowly. Does anybody have any thought on why?
lbsilver
Like I said in my previous thread you are more impressed
by shiny boxes and award winning websites than you are
with sound reproduction!

Hey Y'all,

Damn it Taters, what have you heard or demoed or owned that sounds better, in your opinion. It's easy to sit at your keyboard and spout out this nonsense about "shiny boxes" but you have yet to qualify your statements. Put up or shut up. Give us some examples of what you think are better performing amps or clam up..........John
Macrojack,
I gave my opinion above, but to reiterate, economics, and the desire to upgrade. I believe the newly released 302 has some Rowland owners drooling.
Jond,
A friend of mine sold his Twelves on Agon and bought the 302 a while back and he says it is a quantum leap forward. He'a using Quad 989s and the Lindemann D-680 CD player with Nordost Valhalla throughout so you can see he is aware.
There can be no question about the impact of the 302 but I still think that while many are moving up, even more are moving out.
The item most prevalent on the for sale list seems to be the Model Two and going from that to a 302 is an unlikely leap.
By the same token, the only Concentras or Model 112s on the list are being offered from foreign countries. Old preamps (especially Consummates) are also pretty numerous. What would you guess is causing that?
Macro,
I've noticed a ton of preamps also, but I don't know why. Maybe folks are venturing into tubed preamps as they get older and wiser.