Moving to UK, what to do?

I am potentially moving to the UK and like everyone else here, I have lots of equipment and plenty of expensive powercords. I currently use several PS Audio ultimate outlets which apparently are not easily converted to UK standards. All of my other equipment can be changed to 240V without too much hassle. I am currently thinking of buying a PS audio Power Director in the US. It automatically detects 120V or 240V and adjusts accordingly and I would be able to utilize all of my current power cords. I am not terribly familiar with other power delivery systems, but would be curious if there are others that would be easily be transferred to the UK. Also, does anything take in 240V and spit out 120V? That would eliminate even another step in the moving process. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated...
cmrctrader
The PS P300 can be internally reconfigured (quite easily, I was told by PS Audio) to accept 240V and still output 120v. In fact the factory rep said this was actually preferable since the unit would be getting balanced power at the input. That way, for components running off the P300, you only need to get a single power cable with a UK male end and an IEC female end.
I second the PS Audio power plant but go for the P-500 or the older P-600, There is a switch inside the unit and that's it! no new power cords needed, and why your at it bring along a few good receptables like PS Audio power ports and you'll be dialed in. Make sure when you ship your equipment you pack all gear in double boxes with 3 inches of foam between first box and second box to avoid any hassels with insurance, also take pictures of items packed so if there is a claim you got the proof that items were packed properly. Good Luck!
Moving to the UK?

I hope you like to eat breakfast and Indian food...otherwise, I hope you are a real good cook.......
Food will not be a problem as far I had travel (several countries so far) America have the worst food :) (I'm talking only about taste, not about toxicity which is 10-20 time higher them in Europe, hundreds them in Asia).
And it is true about British equipment, I used to have ProAc Studio 100 speakers with Electrocompaniet (Norway), and my today's Thiel 3.6 with Clayton's does not sound that good to me (only bass is lower). They are lacking speed, harmonics and the most: enjoinment I had from British monitors. I thought that bigger, more expensive will be better. My old British CD player Arcam ALPHA 6 beats in spades SONY SACD 9000ES. So it is true a lot o money have to be spent to beat affordable British audio.
Not to mention London, I have felt in love with this town (I have seen a lot). I'm still looking for something I could compare it too. To no avail unfortunately. So enjoy.
Nothing like a hot and spicy curry to get you fired up. The Indian food in the UK is a lot better than here. I've never had a bad Indian meal in London. On the other hand 8 out of 10 Indian restaurants I've been to here in the US are mediocre or crap.